Tuesday 22 April 2008

Meditation with the original OM CD

I've listened tonight to the original OM CD (the first three tracks, a total of 30 minutes). The first time I've listened to it about a week ago, there was nothing at all, couldn't even relax.
Tonight I got to relax quite a bit, quieted the regular chit chat in my mind, so I guess it was a progress.
Towards the end I asked myself 'what do you see', and in all I had just a few glimpses of the following:
- a soldier on a horse (had a feeling he was Roman from what he had on his head, something longish with 'something' fluttering in the wind from the back). He was looking ahead to the horizon. He felt more than a regular soldier from the posture and from the way he was looking ahead, lost in thoughts...
- somebody with a very full, long, white hair, saw them from behind, was washing something. Couldn't see the face, so have no idea of the age or anything else. I think was hand washing some clothes, and have a feeling she was old
- heard the word cucsar, but have no idea of the spelling. Could be kucsar, cuchar, cuciar...also saw a man driving a wagon with two horses ahead, like in those wild western movies. Not sure about this one at all, except the word that came through. Could be just an association from the man on the horse I've seen before.

0 comments: