Tuesday 13 May 2008

Still trying the OM CD

My third try with this CD recommended by Past Life forums.
It took me about 10-15 minutes to relax enough without body parts itching as if full of ants, and without every day thoughts coming through every second. However I can't consider this meditation. Definitely relaxation and my mind slipping away, but I'm not yet very impressed with it.
I think my main problem is that I'm used to guided meditations, so when there is no voice guiding me, I'm kind of lost and I just drift away.
After about half an hour I jolted up (I just can't beat these jolts), so that was it. I hate these jolts, as they don't let you close down the meditation properly, and they leave you confused and ungrounded, just like after an afternoon nap, which I never take due to the same reason.
Guess next time I'll try with my regular meditation CDs and leave this one by side for a while...

0 comments: