Saturday 8 November 2008

Got myself a new book

Yay, just got in the post Ask and it is given by Jerry and Esther Hicks
I will start reading it this weekend. I'll post a review when I've finished it. Was waiting for this one to arrive for a while now. I love The Law of Attraction, I think it was the first in the Abraham teachings, everything they teach in the book is so true, I've experienced several things myself, just following through some of the points given in the book. It was so easy! I know I'm sounding like a sales pitch now, lol, but I was really taken with the book when I've read it. That's why I'm so excited now that Ask and it is given came to my door steps today!

Remember the big hipe movie and book The Secret? It made the raves a few years back. Well, The law of attraction is just that, but on a serious level. The Secret was all big hollywoodian style something, to get the people to buy it. The thing is, it is built on the law of attraction (LOA), and it has some valid points in it, but The Secret is really just a big hot air baloon, if you ask me. However I have to give credit where credit is due. Without having watched The Secret and read Rhonda Byrne's book, I wouldn't have entered in this new world, I wouldn't have even known about it. But the real goodies are hidden in books that don't sell so well as The Secret. So if you are interested to know more about how the law of attraction works, you should do well to read the books by Esther and Jerry Hicks, and also Law of Attractionby Michael Losier, these are the serious books on the subject.

0 comments: