Sunday 5 September 2010

Telepathic mental push or coincidence

I have a lovely old neighbor who is in the habit of sitting out in his garden (which is just next to our bedroom window) and around 6-7 am and have his radio blasting on the news. I've tried many things, talking to him (worked temporarily), even put foam ear plugs in my hears (didn't work as I woke up with pain in my ears), left the air conditioning on in the morning, closed the window...I'm at my wits end, really. He's just one of those annoying neighbors that are old and simply don't care about their own surroundings and neighbors.

Anyway, I was sitting in the bed this afternoon reading Psychic Discoveries Behind The Iron Curtain by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder - an amazing book about the many different psychic experiments in Russia during the Communist era - when I heard again the radio blasting fully in my year...I was actually reading about this guy who was explaining how to trained himself to become psychic. He was basically 'commanding' people to do this, do that, and of course at first it didn't work, but he kept at it until the people really started touching their foreheads, or waving away a non-existent fly from their ears. While reading the book, I remembered my previous attempts at meditation, relaxation and astral projection and since I had about an hour to kill, I started to relax my body. After a few minutes I said a couple of times 'close the radio', 'switch off the radio', I even said it in Greek. Soon I listened to something weird...silence. The guy switched off his radio and he was nowhere to be seen, he went inside the house.

Now of course, I don't say that this had anything to do with my meager psychic attempts on his brain :D But nevertheless for I moment I was grinning from ear to ear. Needless to say, I felt very smug.

After that I continued with my AP experiment - nothing happened except I became very sleepy, but it was interesting, nevertheless.

I haven't really been doing any spiritual or psychic work during the last year as 'real life' took over and I had lots of things to deal with, but I will start meditating again and I will start my AP exercises again. I've just realized today during this afternoon 'experiment' that I was actually missing them...

0 comments: