Monday 6 September 2010

Will start meditating again

I feel I've neglected my spiritual practices enough so I've decided to get back into meditation. I am currently testing two different types of meditation, the original OM CD by Tom Carey and Dick Sutphen's Ultra Depth Hypnosis. So far I find that Dick Sutphen's voice reaches me more than the OM bells, I tend to respond better to it, so I will just use this for now. I know it is a past life regression CD, but it has some good meditation tracks on it and I want to start small again, and take it one step at a time...

Also I will start again with my out of body (or astral projection) exercises in the night when going to bed, before falling off to sleep. It's a pity that I stopped actually as I was making some good headway. I got a few times to the state of vibrations earlier on, and now, I have to start it all over again. Oh well, it's true what they say, better later than never...

0 comments: