Saturday 24 January 2009

Regression to Times and Places

It's been a while since I tried a pl regression, so tonight I decided to give Regression to Times and Places by Brian Weiss a go. This is one that I hadn't had any success before with.

It took me a while to get relaxed, however eventually I found myself in the garden facing the mirror. Once I stepped into it, I really got relaxed and only when I came out of the exercise I realized that I didn't think of the outside world at all during those 20 or so minutes.

Just a couple of things flashed in front of my eyes. Around 1800 a young woman in a white silky wedding dress (I'm assuming it was wedding dress). Very tight at the waist. Looking out of the window I could see forest, so it must have been a sort of castle, or at least a big house. Quite affluent family from the way I felt. I went down a lot of steps, saw a portrait of a woman with the hair up in sort of a bun (?). Forwarding through life, I found (myself?) being older, around 50, lying on a couch. I think I must have been quite ill. Most probably close to the end of that life. Relatively careless life, but relatively short too.

Next stage around 200 years earlier, I just had a glimpse of a teen or young man, quite poor, dirty, surrounded by a few people on horses. Didn't look good. I didn't stay here long to see what happened.

500 BC or something similar, I saw an Egyptian guy with straight black hair, cut around the face all straight. Will try to find a picture of the haircut see if it matches anything I saw there.

I'm actually surprised that I got that much out of the experiment, I assumed it to be a total flop. I'll try Brian Weiss more, somehow I'm starting to like his voice, nice and soothing.

0 comments: