Saturday 11 September 2010

Gateway Experiences I - Day 2

Yesterday was a really impossible day for practicing with the Hemi-Sync Cd. I have a neighbor who moved recently just above us so he was hammering and drilling exactly on top of my room. But I said I would give it a try nevertheless.

So I went to the bed, with the laptop on and headphones on (they do cover my ears fully but I can still hear everything in the outside world - anyone knows of a really good set of headphones that dumb down the external noise?) and I started the second track in the Wave I CD. I'm going to stick with this track until I perfect getting and staying in Focus 10. Only then I will move to Focus 12. I feel that getting a real astral projection is a long way ahead...

Anyway back on track, I was curious to see what results I get - if any - despite all the hammering from upstairs. Well at first I couldn't really concentrate (or relax actually) but eventually I found myself going from dream to dream - only Monroe's voice was getting me out of these when we was speaking again. He was basically jolting me out of these. It's funny how I slipped into this dream state at least 5 times during the 35 or so minutes...By the time the exercise was over, I felt like only 10 minutes passed and there he was, counting from 1 to 10 to get me back to the normal state. How did I lose track of time so far and so often? I was not even tired...This for sure was a different experience from what I felt the day before doing the same exercise...

0 comments: